[DMCForum] Re: How many concours competitors at Open House?

[DMCForum] Re: How many concours competitors at Open House?

Thanks Chris, the reason I ask is because the person Knut listed as
3rd place winner is a friend of mine, who lives pretty close to me.
I visited him about 3-4 weeks ago and he showed me the cleaning
progress of his car.  I could NOT believe how showroom new it
looked.  He still had it on jack stands, with the wheels off, so I
was able to roll underneath it too.  The last time I saw his car
before that, was years ago, before becoming a DeLorean owner
myself.  Now, with lots of familiarity with DeLoreans, I looked at
it with completely different eyes.  I keep MY car insanely clean,
but HIS was just ridiculous.  Like straight out of the showroom.

So now I know what a "3rd place" car looks like.  I can't imagine
how the 1st and 2nd place cars look.  (or what the point differences
were... and what made the difference)

-Derek L
VIN 5302

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Christopher Mack