RE: [DMCForum] Greetings from Houston!

It was funny at the raffle last night,
I won one of the prizes which was an old copy of Auto-Week featuring the
Proto-1
on the cover. When I stood up to claim it James yelled out,
"It's Videobob... does everyone know Videobob?"
I was surprised to hear the cheering for me.
Then James said, "I am sure Videobob will have this for sale on eBay next
week!",
and everyone laughed... then I said, "No James, I will have the COPY of it
on sale
next week, free shipping!" - everyone laughed harder.
It was great really.
hey, I can take it and dish it out too.

James isn't a bad guy... my opinion that was formed by other people about
him
has certainly changed. Maybe it was all the booze?
After the show everyone hung out until pretty late, I made a late night
booty call the 24 hour Jack-In-The-Box and we all munched in the lobby
and giggled about the night.

I will have pictures, audio and video all coming soon!
I will also be posting some IMPRESSIVE photos soon.
You know that shovel everyone keeps talking about?
Guess who got his picture holding it?
.....sooooon.

- Videobob