From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:48:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [DMCForum] Houston, and Diving @ Eurofest 2006.

Funny you mention Eurofest..  (Is Rob Lamrock still on
this list?)  I was going to Email Rob and ask him
about trying to arrange an optional excursion for
those interested in such a thing.  (Lost his e-mail
address)

A few years back, I made some calls to dive boats that
serviced Galway Bay.  A few of them seemed willing to
take a group of divers to the site of the sunken body
tools.  The problem is "group".  Most of the dive
boats needed a minimum of 4 divers, and I would have a
heck of a time convincing 3 dive buddies from NJ to go
to Ireland with me to look at some rusty DeLorean
tools!

So, if anyone is interested, maybe we can get a small
group of divers together to go in on a trip?  It would
have to be outside of the Eurofest schedule because
Galway Bay is on the other side of the country so it
is more than just a few hours or even a day out of the
way.

My only request(s) would be that someone "local" make
the arrangements, and maybe include in the price
hiring a local Dive Master familiar with the area...

Oh, and no one that wants to see me have an
"unfortunate diving accident" can go.  :)