Re: [DMCForum] Clutch woes

When you originally installed the clutch did you put the clutch plate
in correctly because there sometimes is a front and back to the clutch
and they are different from each other either to an offset or the way
the clutch is attached to the disc. If you did put it in backwards this
would explain all of your problems if the delorean has a front and back
to the clutch

I dont know if this is true with all cars.

Mark V