[DMCForum] From the lobby of the hotel Sofitel

[DMCForum] From the lobby of the hotel Sofitel

Oh wow, it is free.  That is out of character for you
Bob!  :)

Ever hear of a Video Light??  Can't even see peoples
faces.

My ears were ringing last night, now I know why... I
am flattered that I am such a hot topic of
conversation.  With all that is going on there this
weekend, you guys can't find more interesting things
to discuss?

Had I known James *wanted* me there.....

--- Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just a quick video of all of us here having a blast
<SNIP>