From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of therealdmcvegas
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:33 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Seat Options

Leather is nice. But an alternative is a good quality cloth. And you
can retain the factory stitching, so it looks OEM. I've actually had
many people think that they were the original seats that came in the
car.

Aside from the obvious with leather getting too hot, too cold, not
breathing when you sweat in it, or being double the cost, cloth has a
very significant advantage. That being that you don't slide around in
it. When you don't slip around in your seat when you take corners
really tight, you get allot more confience in the handling of your
car, and it just feels different.

Leather is nice for luxury. But for performance, cloth seats are my
preference.

-Robert