[DMCForum] Re: Another "D" steeling from another "D"

[DMCForum] Re: Another "D" steeling from another "D"

Cool, if I could get a silver cover for the front with grooves and a
little flap on the left side. I'd swap my case with this one!

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxx>
<http://www.cnn.com/>  and