[DMCForum] Cousin in Miami?? (Not again, but STILL!)

[DMCForum] Cousin in Miami?? (Not again, but STILL!)

I am still trying to complete this deal for the
Porsche trans in Miami.

Long story short, but after we worked out the shipping
issue he all of a sudden had a problem with PayPal,
and a host of other things he is being inflexible
with.

So, I am back to ask if someone in Florida (Miami
area?) can go to his place, inspect the transmission
(make sure is looks OK, shifts, turns, and has
reasonable evidence that it was recently rebuilt),
complete the deal, and ship it to me.   I am willing
to compensate for your troubles.

My other option is to fly down..  The flight is only
$200, but I would have to come down on a week day (to
ship the thing)..  It is a possibility, but not my
first choice.