Re: [DMCForum] Shifter Problem

#17 is usually the one that snaps.  The bell-crank
puts too much stress on it I guess.

When mine broke a number of years ago, I did a
temporary fix with a standard bolt and some washers...
But you should order a correct bolt because of the
shoulder length.

..... So I was right??  How odd that the bell-crank
fell back on the broken bolt.  When I see them break,
it is usually closer to the bottom of the bolt.