[DMCForum] Funny thing overheard at a car show.

[DMCForum] Funny thing overheard at a car show.

I stopped off at a car show this Sunday with my 66
Mustang.  Not a whole heck of a lot of cars, but it
was a polish festival so I figured there would be some
good food.

So, I park the Mustang with the rest of the show cars
(did not register, just wanted to grab some lunch) and
started walking to look at the other cars as I made my
way to the food area.

I stopped to look at a late model white Lambo..  It
was cool looking, with the door up and such.  As I am
walking away, some woman starts looking at it and says
"This is a DeLorean, right?".  I had to laugh.  :)

There were no DeLoreans at the show.