[DMCForum] Value of VIN 16118, ebay 928 mile? car NEED ADVICE

[DMCForum] Value of VIN 16118, ebay 928 mile? car NEED ADVICE

Hello Gentleman:

I took a stand & decided to stay firm with my offer of  $26,000.00 for the
car. So far, this was the most unusual car buying experience  ever. I had to
deal with 3 sales people, the sales manager, and the  dealership owner.

At first, no negotiations about the price & shipping, then a possible  deal,
then no deal, then counteroffer after counteroffer.  I'm exhausted  and going
home.

I guess there's a line out back of that dealer with people lined up to  buy
that car.

I am suspicious when a new or used car dealership tries to win me over,
telling me how honest they are, their excellent reputation, integrity, etc,  etc.
Instead of information about the product or car itself.

If the owner of the car (not clear if the car is on consignment, or  if the
dealership owns the car) decides to sell it again on Ebay, I'll keep my  eyes
open for it. The sales people kept telling me they would forward my offer  &
questions to the owner....whoever the owner is?

Sincerely Yours,
Michael Pack

NOTE:   THIS DOCUMENT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND NONPUBLIC INFORMATION.  IT
IS  INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) OR ENTITY(IES) NAMED
ABOVE, AND  OTHERS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE IT.  If you are not the
intended  recipient of this document, you are notified that any review,
dissemination,  distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return
email, delete the electronic message and destroy any printed copies.  Thank
you for your cooperation.