Re: [DMCForum] De Lorean sighting...

No, but that reminds me of the first time someone used a camera phone
to take a picture of my car... I'm driving down the road and this
pickup in the lane next to me is speeding up, slowing down, speeding
up, etc. I finally look over and the passenger is holding something
out the window, pointing it at my car. Took me some time to figure out
what it was, but when they slowed down again I looked up at them and
laughed out loud.

Here's this oblivious female passenger holding a camera phone, trying
to take pictures. The male driver - probably a boyfriend or husband -
was leaned all the way over almost onto her lap while trying to steer
the truck. He's waving his hands frantically at her, going crazy
trying to get her to snap some good photos and get a good look at the
car himself, and struggling to keep the truck next to me in traffic
(and in his own lane). Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

-Ryan