Re: [DMCForum] Turbo cars' exhaust

Many of the turbo cars just have a cat..   the older
ones only have a muffler (for Island twin setup).

The mufflers are supported only by the pipes.  This is
a poor design, as it puts a lot of stress on the pipe,
and the various joints in the system.

If your doing the Eagle setup, why not go with the
dual exhaust setup from Europe (Will it fit Martin?)?