From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of therealdmcvegas
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 1:17 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Eagle Premier PRV.

I've thought about a rebuilt PRV, but I have serious concerns about
the quality of work, seeing as how the PRV isn't a conventional
engine. I worry that my cash may just be thrown out the window, if
they screw it up. And my concerns are really rebuffed on this, after
I can't find anyone online who sells rebuilt PRV engines.

At this point, I'd rather do either a swap, or piecemeal one together.

-Robert