[DMCForum] Re: DeLorean Wanted

True all the way. I bought one of the $9K cars and have yet to hear
it run. One thing I do like about having a DeLorean that does not run
is that when it breaks down again I will know the best way to fix it.
It would be closer to running but working seven days a week kind of
gets in the way of having a life. I saw a bumber sticker the other
day that read "I had a life but my job ate it" I need one of those
but that says my jobs:)

Josh
10989

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxx>