[DMCForum] Re: Speaking of right-wing..

Agreed. I don't like Bush, but the thought of Kerry is a retched one. I
don't agree with Bush on almost anything, and I can't stand the kind of
people he backs. But as misgiven as they are, at least he is confident
in his convictions. Bush may take the country in the wrong direction,
and even the world for that matter. But the point is that he's doing
something. I have very strong fears that Kerry would have been like the
unpopular, push-over kid who lets everyone ransack his house durring a
birthday party, just to try and be liked by everyone.

I believe that if he were elected, the liberals would have been out for
revenge against the conservatives, with that driving them as a
priority, rather than serving the people. They would easily have become
what they so hate. It would be like the girlfriend who becomes a total
slut, and sleeps with any guy, just to get back at her ex. If you think
the war is expensive, I can only imagine what it would have been like
if liberal special interests could have gotten hold...

And that's coming from someone who doesn't like most conservatives.

-Robert