[DMCForum] Restoration Update

I'm almost done.  I just have a few connectors and wires to route in
the engine bay.  Then I want to make sure everything is where it
needs to be so I don't burn or fry anything when I start it up.  Last
night I bled the brakes and clutch.  I hooked the steering up last
weekend.  Its amazing what a difference a new bushing, rack and tie
rods can do to the steering ;)
Last night (9:30 or so) while I was working on the car an SUV pulled
into my drive.  Two nice parents came out and said their son is in
the back and would like to see the Delorean, but he is in his p.j's
and is embarassed to come out.  I told them I didn't care.  You
should have seen the look on this kids face.  Smile ear to ear!  I
walked him through everything that I've done to the car so far.  Let
him take a look underneith to see the nice new frame...the front to
see the nice need suspension..then let him sit in the drivers seat.
I know what that kid was dreaming about last night.  He lives a
couple of streets down and asked if he could come over sometime to
see it again when its all done....no problem.
Anyway, the cars almost done.  One good Saturday weekend and I should
have the thing ready for the alignment shop....then its off to get
the A/C charged (FINALLY!!! 6 years of ownership with no a/c!!!).

Erik
04512  v2.0