From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Joe OBrien
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 4:00 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: *Thank You * Spring Stragand/Plakosh Tech
Session

Thanks you for having me and everyone else to your house for another
wonderful event. Tell Judy all her preperations were wonderful as
always. And a bigger thanks for letting me store what's left of my car
there.

I've bought an impact absorber from Josh and he is getting me a quote
on shipping. I'll just have it delivered to your house.

I should be able to stop over on Tuesday & Wednesday of next week to
try to finish the car up. That's what I'm hoping for.

Thanks again for the storage and a wonderful Saturday playing with
Deloreans.

See you soon,

Joe O'Brien