[DMCForum] *Thank You * Spring Stragand/Plakosh Tech Session

[DMCForum] *Thank You * Spring Stragand/Plakosh Tech Session

All,

We'd like to thank all who attended the Pittsburgh Tech Session this past Saturday.  We had a great time and enjoyed all of you once again.  It was great to meet all our "new" friends and wonderful to visit with all of you who have become "old" friends.  It's rare to find such a large group of people in one place that you could say you are happy to have in your home.  But that's what we have found in all our Delorean friends that we have met these past 2 years.
We hope you all had a good time and arrived safely home.

Dave, Juley, Dan and Judy
(Vin 5927)   (Vin 3872)