Re: [DMCForum] AC Went "POOF!"

Any place can recharge or fix the Deloreans A/C system.

They will run a check on the system and find the leak easy.

Hoses are custom for the Delorean, any good shop can make new ones.

I would take it to a place that specializes in A/C work.

Do not upgrade to R134A if they want you two. The Deloreans system is
not designed for the R134A and will not blow as cold and in Texas you
want cold as possible.

Mark V