From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Michael Babb
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 2:43 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] DML Archives. (was: Ricer....)

Since your site is listed in google, you are half way there.  If you provide
a link from your main page (or your DeLorean page) to the archive, then
google will index the site.  Then google can be used to search (you can
provide a link if you want).

You can then go to google and type the following in:

         "site:ryanwright.com delorean water pump"

That will use the search terms delorean, water, and pump and will only
search for these words on ryanwright.com.

Should be fairly simple to code a search bar into your site to help pass the
site:sdsdfsdfsf off to google as well. . .

Michael