RE: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean MPG

I have been collecting the MPG info on my car since early January.  Looks
like my cumulative average is about 18.2, but I did get over 23 on the
Charlotte road trip in March with was a lot of highway driving (but also a
good bit of just sitting with the car running in a restaurant parking lot.

Date

Miles

Gallons

MPG