[DMCForum] Gas prices

I pay $2.90 a gallon here in Maui.  I was told $4.00 by the end of the year.
  Imust see 3 or 4 hummers every day.  I think gas will have to hit $5
before you see any kind of slow down in consuption.
-Alex

"I spent a week near the Arkansas / Tennessee border recently and the prices
shot up about twenty cents while I was there.  The gas station attendant
told me the same thing about prices going up to around $3.00 and it never
happened.

Greg"