From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Josh Porter
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:44 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: gas prices...

Gas in my town is down to  $1.82. The owner of the station told me
that they expect it to go up over $3 by the end of summer. I bet the
guys over in the UK are thinking why we think it is outragous, they
pay around $5 or so. Gas by the rich and famous, for the rich and
famous. I went by one staion that the 1 fell off so it read $.85
Bummer it wasn't correct. I wasn't alive when it was that low. I
don't really know why I just shared that with you but uh, there you
go :)

Josh
10989