Re: [DMCForum] Alternative Fuel

Hi there

Only just seen this reply, so sorry mine's a bit late.

> I know that perpetual motion is impossible, i assume that energy is
> lost in the system.  I dont really understand why there is not enough
> current, i really dont know enough about this stuff, but i would like
> to learn.  I know that i am being difficult, but the real answer that
> i would like to this post is an explaination of how this would/would
> not work.  Really Martin, for my personal enrichiment, i humbly
> request that you expand your reasoning so that i can understand for
> myself why this would not work.

Creating energy means getting more out than you put in and is
impossible. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be
transferred

This system involves the engine burning hydrogen and oxygen and creating
water. This H and O2 is produced from two electrodes in a tank of water.
This principle is absolutely sound, and as the exhaust would be pure
water vapour, it could be piped back to the tank through a condenser -
no by products and no loss. Therefore the only energy you're putting
into this system is the electrical energy of the battery. I'm ignoring
the alternator because this is running off the engine burning the H2 and
by the nature of energy conservation, cannot possibly generate enough
current to generate enough gas to run the engine to turn the alternator
to generate the current to produce the gas....... perpetual motion.

It'd be a lot easier and more efficient to plug the battery into an
electric motor. At least you're only transferring energy once.

Martin