[DMCForum] DMC LOGO [WAS] Re: Euro Rear ...................

[DMCForum] DMC LOGO [WAS] Re: Euro Rear ...................

Crap.  Sorry about that - after I posted, I was afraid that I had
linked to a search result and that the links would only work for me...

For anyone who is curious, just go to the uspto.gov site, select
search under the "trademarks" header on the left sidebar, and do a
basic search for "DeLorean".  You'll get six results, two of which are
the stylized text that I'm referring to.

One of them (#76165416) was applied for by Ephesians 6:12
Incorporated, the other one (#78344118) by DMC Texas.  The USPTO says
that the latter one was abandoned on Jan 25, 2005 (I think I might
have said Feb... if so, I was off by a few days.)

Also, check the owner of each of these and of the "DMC" logo record.
The DMC logo record shows DMC Texas as the "Registrant" where as the
other two "owners" are just the "applicant."

Travis Graham
#06344