[DMCForum] Electricity?

Not to derail a fascinating topic like dark suckers instead of light
producers, but ...

Have you heard of the "English Theory of Electricity"?  What this
says is that electricity is actually composed of smoke.  This can be
easily proven - when you have a device that fails, a wisp of smoke
comes out of it, and it no longer works.  The smoke has escaped,
leaving the device powerless.  Wires are actually little pipes that
carry the smoke from here to there.  If you damage a pipe, I mean
wire, the smoke escapes, and the device quits working.  All of those
little bits like resistors and capacitors actually manage the flow of
smoke.  Relays are actually remotely controlled valves that use a
little smoke to move a valve in order to regulate a big stream of
smoke.

I smile and tip my hat to all of our English friends.

Toby Peterson

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>
wrote:
> Walt has already admitted he's an alchemist. I think you may have
lost him by the second sentence.