From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of EJ Chambers
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 11:05 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Engine Ports Holes?

Hello:

I was looking at my engine this weekend as we returned it back into my
D. On the driver side of the engine, there are 2 ports/holes. Out of
curisoity, I attempted to open them. I was able to open one, which
turned out to be an oil port. But I was unable to open to other once
since the tool needed to open was of a square head, like the original
oil plugs on the car. Does anyone know what this port is? Is it a
water port?

Thanks!
Ej
4475

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*         To visit your group on the web, go to:

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: