[DMCForum] Re: Miracle Cures sought for ailing Volvo 760/B280f

[DMCForum] Re: Miracle Cures sought for ailing Volvo 760/B280f

Bill,

As I understand you 'treat' the engine with these things by draining
the coolant replacing with water (and the miracle goop). Run the
engine at idle for 20minutes and then drain letting the vehicle sit
overnight.

My thoughts (and they may be flawed) are that since my leak is a
small one (that is I don't have white steam billowing out my tailpipe
or grey foamy stuff in the crankcase) that something like this may
work. Or not. or not work and trash the engine out in the process.

I'm really just exploring all options at this point.

But to answer your question. No I don't want that crap in my
combustion chamber.

Carter

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>