RE: [DMCForum] Re: Sorry.. But I am just going to loose my mind!

*HUGE SIGH*

-----Original Message-----
From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Bob Brandys
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 12:00 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Sorry.. But I am just going to loose my
mind!

Marc,

Things are really bad in the blue area.  The safety and environmental
consulting business is almost dead.

Deficit spending as a percent of the GDP is more than twice is worst
level.  This portents a further devaulation of the dollar and
consequently higher oil prices. bushie is ruining this country and most
people are oblivious.

Today's WSJ has the first of 7 articles on the illusion of america.

It clearly that upward mobility has been a lie since the 70s.  The data
was faked and people are still lied to about this and the still believe
it.

Even the economists from the right wing University of Chicago now admit
that the statistics show that there is no upward mobility in the US.

However, in Europe and Canada  upward mobility still exists and is
continuing to grow.

The control media and the stupidity of most americans allows them to
continue to be exploited.

The only opportunity in the US is for rich people to exploit everyone
else.

And if one thinks otherwise they are just deluding themselves.

BOB