[DMCForum] Re: Sorry.. But I am just going to loose my mind!

[DMCForum] Re: Sorry.. But I am just going to loose my mind!

Whoops, my bad...ga is indeed a red state. with atlanta being a
slotch of blue.

Cobb county where the NAS is is most decidedly red though.

Things are tough all over. Maybe we can 'outsource' the
military...maybe to China?