From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Toby Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:15 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: OK, so I am a damn hippie!

Marc - This will really blow your mind!  I was in Singapore in 1993
helping to fix a grounded 747-400, and witnessed an amazing sight.
A Singaporean mechanic came out to the airplane with an open 5
gallon bucket full of freon and proceeded to clean the wings with
it.  Freon is apparently a very good degreaser.  Unbelieveable!

Toby Peterson

  _____