Re: [DMCForum] Re: A/C squealing (Compressor Bearings)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: A/C squealing (Compressor Bearings)

Yes. Well, sort of. The squealing is not constant, it's a random
thing. Most of the time the A/C works fine, but from time to time it
starts squealing when the compressor engages and doesn't stop until
the compressor disengages (by me turning the A/C off).

But I can turn the A/C immediately back on and the squealing will be
gone. So when it happens, I just flip the mode switch to off, then
right back to max, and it goes away.

-Ryan