[DMCForum] Vacuum Forming 1/10th scale RC Car

[DMCForum] Vacuum Forming 1/10th scale RC Car

Ok, so i've been looking around and seeing what I can do to recreate
this thing.  my buddies were idiots and they didn't live up to their
promise, so i've been doing my research.  I can build a vacuum forming
machine from detailed instructions for about $300.  then there is the
price of materials.  So the price isn't too bad if enough people are
interested.  the more people who email me asking for one, the more
likely it will actually happen.  I spent $38 to get the original.  If I
could sell 12 - 15 of them for $30 then I would come out even.

I'm going to keep checking around to see if I can do it cheaper.

Erik