[DMCForum] An old question never answered. (Drooping fascia)

[DMCForum] An old question never answered. (Drooping fascia)

A little over a year ago, we were discussing front fascia droop in the
middle (not to be confused with eyebrowing), and Martin commented that
some cars are missing the bracket in the middle that's supposed to hold
fascia up.  We never got an answer as to specifically which part this is.

See this old thread in the archives at
http://www.projectvixen.com/dmcforum-archive/msg11485.html

I'm about to take my front fascia off to take care of a few other things,
and I'd really like to get it back on not drooping in the middle.  Does
anyone know what part Martin was talking about?  I'm definitely not
missing part 105678 ("REINF, FRT FACIA"), and nothing else on the parts
diagram seems to be there.

You can see how mine droops in this shot from the open house two years
ago:
http://fuh-q.org/~aos/photos/?album=20030511-DMCOH&image=p5100154.jpg
That's mine on the far left.

Any other tips for getting this droop out?  I'm considering JB Welding in
an extra piece of steel like I've done to prevent eyebrows, but if there's
a better (even factory) solution to this problem, I'd obviously like to
use it.

-andrew