Re: [DMCForum] I don't like who???

<see below>

--- Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The thing that bugs me MARC LEVY (is that right?)

Yes! :)

> Is that you interject yourself into conversations
> that do not concern you
> for no other reason than to get my goat. Ever heard

Not true. As a member of this mailing list I am free
to respond just as anyone else is.

If you think the purpose is to get YOU goat, you need
to get over yourself.  I just dont give you all that
much thought.

> of the concept of "Don't
> say anything if you can't say anything at all?"

Nope, never heard of that one.  I tend to not say
anything if I can't say anything at all.  I think this
goes for anyone.  How can you say something if you
can't??

> My conversation about the UK seller with DVD's was
> directly related to me in
> the fact that
> people were asking for a knowledgeable opinion of
> him and his worthiness.

Yes, but all of the people reading your opinion should
know that you are essentially badmouthing the
competition.

All of the vendors sell door pistons, yet when the
question was asked the other day for opinions on
pistons I did not see any vendors make negative
comments about the competition.

Your mad at this guy because he does not share your
"honor among thieves"..  YOUR WORDS.  I don't think
this was a fair answer to Mr. Pack's question about
the DVD.

> I have had dealings with him and I wanted to warn
> people.

You warned us that he is selling copies of video he
does not own..  Which is what you do!  So, I was
warning people.

> Unlike the guy in the UK, I am an active part of
> this community.

Don't see how this makes you any better than him.

<SNIP>

> I am not a trouble maker, but I am opinionated and
> outgoing which paints
> a big target on my back

Me too.

> for people like you who are
> ready to fire at all
> times.

Again, get over yourself.  This is not about you.  I
am a target for every one, and everyone is a target
for me...  But there are a few people (like you) who
are involved in activity that sets me off.

> You Marc, with your powers to hurt people with your
> amazing wit should be
> controlled the same way I control my giant fists.
> I would not walk up to you and punch you the face,
> there fore you should
> control your razor tongue that lashes out and hurst
> peoples feelings, their
> businesses,
> and their public persona.

Maybe if I walked up to a stranger on the street and
started calling him names I would deserve a fist to my
chin.  But I don't do that.  I don't put myself in a
situation where someone would have reason to do such a
thing.

With the conversations we have here, my "razor tongue
is simply discussing your behavior and actions.  Do I
make things up?  Do I "attack"?  I don't think so.
All I said was you also sell copies of video clips you
do not have permission to do so with.  Is this untrue?

> A bully is a bully, no matter how you look at it.

Yes, but a bully picks on someone BECAUSE they are
weak.  No other reason, nothing they can do to stop
it.

My comments on you are a result of your actions and
behavior.  Not because you may lack a "razor tongue".

Besides, I clearly would not look to go in to a boxing
ring with you.  Why do you continue to debate me if
you believe I have an unfair advantage over you?

If I were to physically attack you, would you not use
your size advantage over me?