[DMCForum] Re: locks left/right

Greg and Andrew - Sorry to jump in so late on this conversation, but
there is a common ground wire that is electrically connected to the
door structure.  If that ground circuit is intact you should see
continuity to ground from the door to the battery.  In regards to
the bell crank wiper switch issues ... on Winged1 I found that the
rivet that the crank pivots on was loose and allowed the bell crank
to flop around a bit.  This led to intermittent contact between the
crank and the switch contacts.  I took the wiper switch assemblies
off of the doors, and "redrove" the rivets carefully to tighten up
the rotational fit (if any of this makes any sense).  I will try to
keep better tabs on this conversation to see if everything gets
worked out.

Toby Peterson