RE: [DMCForum] Engine Conversion..(Marc)

RE: [DMCForum] Engine Conversion..(Marc)

I am not sure, but I think the 3.3L engine in those
trucks was not 24V, like the 3.0L/3.5L engines used in
the Maxima.

This year, the xtera went to a VQ40 engine...  which
is the same as the Maxima engine, but they increased
the stroke to get the extra .5L

Nissan chose to remove the SC from the Xterra,
probably because the VQ40 is powerfull enough without
it.

But yes, it would be cool to add a SC to the project.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=797109031

http://us.click.yahoo.com/5iY7fA/6WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM