From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Joe OBrien
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 1:26 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: how were the cars packed in the ship?

I don't know about chronological order of loading and unloading, but
if you watch the History Channel's "Greatest Blunders" episode on the
Delorean, they show the cars in the ship's cargo bay. Just parked side
by side like a parking lot inside a boat. Just a floating parking lot
basically.

Joe O'Brien