[DMCForum] I have gold in my tank :)

When I put on my new fuel fitting bolt on my fuel pump, man it looked
like gold sitting there. I almost cried, but then I remembered the air
ducting and the lower control arm so I worked on them. Everytime I get
parts in for my car I feel like a little kid opening Christmas
presents.

I'm not working on it as much as I like. Within March and April there
have been two family deaths, one hero (Mr. DeLorean), three
classmates, and one teacher. I'm not looking for sympathy I'm just
stating why I have not spent ALL my time on the car. Hopefully people
around my area will stop dieing and I can tunnel vision on the car.

Josh
10989