Re: [DMCForum] Re: Stainless UK exhaust

They don't interfere.  They are a very well built and designed system.  If
you get one you can remove the Cat¹s for everyday driving and then place
them back in if you need to get an emissions test done.

They are very sporty and sound very nice, and you can even get them to shot
out flames on the overrun if you want !!!

Dan