[DMCForum] My Prom

I went to prom Saturday night and it was.. interesting. First for
punch, we had orange juice. What the heck!! All we played was rap. I
love rap but not the Snoop Dogg for four hours dancing to it. I did
have every guy ask me "Where's the DeLorean, Porter?" Over all it was
good. 27 students got kicked out for being drunk. I as hit on by a
drunk guy that was the best part of the whole night. His wife was
telling him not to talk to us kids. He was one those funny drunks. The
only bummer was that the lights kept taking my attention insead of my
date. I felt bad but I was like a bug I saw the light and would look
at it for a few secounds. Must have been the ADD :)

Josh