[DMCForum] Re: Fram Extentions

I did spray it with PB blaster and let it soak over night. My lower
control arm broke and two POs ago welded it on while it was still on
the car and it looks rather unsafe. I call Haldeman what seems like
every 30 mins. I try everything he suggests put it dosn't work most
times and it wears me out. I do make progress but I take three steps
forward and two back. Tonight after I get off of work I am going to
work onit and hopefully get it off.

Josh
10989