[DMCForum] Re: Religion on the Forum

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> Ahh but you seem well educated. You havent come here throwing swear
> words around. Every time Avi comes around all he does is throw
swear
> words around. This defines the "Punk kid".
>
> Mark V

You've never been around me when I work on cars. Allong with my
sockets, wrenches, ramps, and chest of tools, I also employ a never
ending stream of colourful words to help vent my frustrations
("Goddammed stupid fucking frog bastards! Who in the hell is stupid
enough to install exhaust bolts, and not use anti-sieze compound on
the fucking things?!?), and exclaim my happiness at my accomplished
tasks(It's about damned time I found the short in my clearance light
wiring! And who the fuck was the idiot who installed my goddamed
alarm system. I hate the guy who owned this car before! I ought to
dig his old ass up, just so I can kick the shit out of him! Bogger
weld my clutch master cylinder! Cockwipe tard!)

So no, profanity doesn't hinder someone. It just helps us to express
ourselves some times. It's when we try to substitute profanity for
our everyday words, that things become a problem.

Kinda like seasoning salt. Tastes good, but you wouldn't want to eat
it by itself.

-Robert