[DMCForum] Forum order switched again?

What the hell.  When did Yahoo switch the post order back to the way
it used to be?  I guess it was sometime between now and yesterday
morning.  Same thing on the DML.  And it looks like there is now a
column for post numbers again.  (That wasn't there since the big
change a few weeks ago, right?)

Bastards.  Don't get me wrong, I like this order better, but I JUST
got used to the reverse way.

So yeah.  Just thought I'd acknowledge it since no one else has seemed
to.

-Derek L