Re: [DMCForum] cool article

That will be me ... I've wanted one since I was 15,
and now eleven years later I've managed to save enough
money to buy maybe a quarter panel.

Maybe it will be a retirement present to myself. LOL

Farrar

P.S.: Yes, with fewer than 200 emails left, I am
starting to read them again instead of the "mass
delete" option I was using before. Enjoy.

Conventionality is not morality; self-righteousness is not religion.