[DMCForum] Only 1,759 emails behind...

Hi gang.

I extended my NC stay by a week, came back here to do
the fundraiser at the radio station, and then got
involved with the French Quarter Festival and doing my
taxes. But I am still alive, have no fear.

I'm probably just going to delete my Yahoo mail for
the past few weeks, or just glance over some of the
ones with more interesting subject lines, so let me
know if I missed anything important.

Speaking of important, it was really good to meet the
guys up in NC, seeing Louie again of course and being
introduced to Michael, Andy, Jeff, Joe, Bill, and uh
who was the other guy...? Well, anyway. It provided a
nice respite from the family-related stress I was
encountering, and I got to listen to some
quirky/not-so-quirky/altered DeLorean engines, and
even ride in a couple. (Bill, have you fixed your
flooding problem yet? Louie, how's that microswitch?)

I hope I didn't miss anything important regarding
JZD's death/funeral/memorial service. If anybody did
anything special and has pictures, let me know. I am
considering adding a DeLorean section to my
long-neglected but dearly adored website.

I'll be back in about 1700 emails or so...

Kind regards,
Farrar

Conventionality is not morality; self-righteousness is not religion.