[DMCForum] DMA Spring Social - NICE WEATHER - Lots o' Prizes

[DMCForum] DMA Spring Social - NICE WEATHER - Lots o' Prizes

Well...the extended weather forecast shows that we are all set to have nice
weather for the spring social this weekend!
http://www.weather.com/weather/extended/USNJ0191?par=yahoo
<http://www.weather.com/weather/extended/USNJ0191?par=yahoo&site=www.yahoo.c
om&promo=forecast> &site=www.yahoo.com&promo=forecast
58 Degrees and Partly Cloudy.  Sounds like a REALLY nice day for the spring
social!

We have over 35 cars slated to attend, and over 75 people.    We also got
word today that DMC Houston has sent us a huge box of items to raffle off
for the event.  That means that we are going to have over $1400 worth of
prizes to give away at the event!!!   If you have dragged your feet up until
now, there is NO more excuse not to attend.  Almost everyone who does will
walk away with something in hand!  :)

Details:  http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/social05.htm

Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club