[DMCForum] Re: Electric powered DeLorean

[DMCForum] Re: Electric powered DeLorean

Hemp would serve a wonderful purpose as both a fuel, and a
replacement for many paper, and cloth products. And on the paper side
of things, I've heard that it's easier to process into paper, than
wood (like I said, I've heard this, and don't know for a fact). Plus
we'd save on energy, since we wouldn't have to transport the raw
materials as far. ie: Rual farm vs. thick forrest in the middle of
the mountains.

-Robert