Re: [DMCForum] Fuel Prices.

1K a month??

Lets see.. 1000/2.39 = 418.4 gallons per month
(approx)

Est, average of 20miles/gal, that is 418.4*20 = 8368
miles a month??

at 55mph, that is 152 hours a month, or 38 hours a
week. (average speed of 55mph is probably HIGH).

That is a heck of a lot of driving for a kid in school
working part time at a car dealer (I assume if you
drive for them, they pay the gas).

Feel free to correct any math errors.